feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Pinnacle of scam art or Crime ?

Labels:

Today i received a fantastic email from a fantastic guy, i don't know how to call him? a super scamer or a blackmailer?
So please read and feel, here is detail of this email:
I have been around along time what you are doing is Illegal I have not
reported you yet and I run and own the www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com
& I am a Mod on several other large forums so My buddies and I got
together and did these reviews for your site....kaspersky 7 commercial
license numbers were all the same as well as all the other info we have
compared that is not legit.
If you wish us not to forward all the info that we have obtained to the
respective companies We will expect 5 Vista ultimate retail keys bought
in our names you can start with Mine...

Tony Long

I want an Invoice in my name and I will give you the other four names if
you want this quiet same deal no BS.

KT is the UDVDR ultimate forum Admin Another that caught you is Alan
another highly respected mod for www.cdfreaks .com .

I expect a Vista ultimate key by this time tomorrow with the invoice if
not all the emails to all the companies are going out and you are going
down.
This guy was a winer of the special offer from my site "Get free license by review ", he has got 5 or 6 free licenses from there and now want more than that: 5 full versions of Windows Vista..lol. I guess he will buy 5 new original computers ^^.
I've sent him an email to request his information an this is his answer:
You can do all 5 with this info and the other 4 will get their keys

Tony Long
PO box 90
Ellsworth, Me.
04605
207-667-9382
Kelchichi@roadrunner.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

I Want this as a digital online purchase only from you no need for the
vista install dvds just buy a five vista ultimate key set and I will
take care of the other four and you will never hear another word about
this subject from anyone .
I will be waiting for the invoice with the ultimate key numbers before
the end of the day.

Tony
Oops.. He doesn't need Vista install DVD while i'm ready to send it :P and look at his address: PO box 90.. Hmm.. Maybe he's worrying ^^.
So, how do you feel about this guy? I thought he is a blackmailer higher than a scamer!
This is other type of scam i want show you, if you want know more many scam emails i received each day and how to discover it, please leave your comment in this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment